Since August has hit I have realized I haven’t been totally watching how “healthy” I have been eating. It is just TOO tempting to eat all these yummy, greasy, sweet and juicy foods that aren’t necessarily good for you, unfortunately. Obviously my will power hasn’t been strong enough and hey, it’s summer, why not enjoy the delicious things in life! If you are wanting to have something that is tasty but will make you feel better about what you are eating try this smoothie. It is packed with nutritious ingredients and is very refreshing for the hot summer days. Let me know what you think…and of course the shoe pick as well! xx Glamour Planner
Can I drink this now?
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- ½ of a frozen banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ scoop (about 2 tablespoons) of sugar-free vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup of nonfat milk
- Place banana and blueberries in a blender and allow to thaw about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- If it’s too thick to blend easily, add a little extra milk, about a tablespoon at a time.
- Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 230 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 35g Sugar: 25g Sodium: 160mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 21g Cholesterol: 6mg