I hope everyone is having an enjoyable and easy Monday! Now that February is here I’m all aboard the Pink/Red/Valentine’s theme train. I have been keeping my eyes open for tasty and pretty looking drinks and food for upcoming Valentine’s Day parties or dinners. This is a drink recipe I saw that looks incredibly refreshing and cheery for any day this month. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on alcohol for this one so give it a try and let me know your thoughts xx Glamour Planner
- ¼ cup tequila
- ¼ cup club soda
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Small plate with sugar
- Grapefruit wedge
- Sprinkle sugar on a small plate, cut grapefruit in half, rubbing outer edge of cocktail glass on grapefruit to wet, rub rim of glass in sugar.
- In your cocktail glass combine grapefruit juice, lime juice, and sugar, mixing until sugar dissolves.
- Add tequila, club soda, and ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit and enjoy!